In my forty plus years of owning, buying and selling, and managing residential property in Ventura County, I have learned a very important lesson: to manage other people’s property as if it were my own.
My staff and I have developed an owner’s mentality—simply putting the owners first. With a fully bilingual staff, we efficiently communicate and keep occupancy high and costs low. Currently we have a 98% occupancy rate.
I understand the cares and concerns of owners because I, too, own property and have hired property managers.
I believe that with today’s complexity of people, various programs to assist owners and tenants, and real estate laws, one must choose a specialty. I have chosen residential property. From a single unit to any size complex, Lunde and Lopez Realtors is able and eager to handle your management, sale, and purchase needs.
- Our office is conveniently located
- Specializing in property management
- A completely bilingual staff
- Over 40 years of experience in the area
- Networked in the rental community
- We can save you in advertising costs
- Currently over a 98% occupancy rate!
- Because of our time in the area, when people move back they call us to see if we have any vacancies